Planning a wedding is interesting but at the same time, it has never been easy for many couples. On many occasions, most couples forget certain things that suppose to feature in their weddings due to the long stress, tension and confusion that go with wedding planning. This book manual is number one in the whole world because it takes you step by step while you are planning your wedding until your wedding is over and you will be very happy. This manual will enable you to (1.) Plan your wedding with any budget (2.) Plan your wedding in anywhere you are in the world (3.) Plan your wedding in any denomination of church that you belong to (4.) eliminate wedding planning stress totally (5.) Plan your wedding without a wedding specialist (6.) follow your wedding planning step by step (7.) Plan your wedding without forgetting any item, procedure, duty, role or anything that has to go with your wedding (8.) Plan your wedding without wedding committee (9.) Practice or rehearse your wedding speeches before the day (10.) Practice or rehearse your wedding vows before the day (11.) Compile your order of events at your wedding reception venue (12.) Compile your other of wedding photography both in the church and at the reception venue (13.) Prepare your wedding invitation cards (14.) Know all the wedding checklist (15.) Know all the people that will work with you during your wedding ceremony. And many more
The bride-to-be will find everything from basic bridal sewing to the art of customizing and combining patterns to design that one-of-a-kind gown that compliments image and body type. It covers selecting, preparing, and sewing with bridal fabrics and laces and includes information on many types of hem, button, and spaghetti straps and loop techniques. Embellishment tips for adding pearls and beads, as well as making slips, headpieces, and veils is also included. There is a handy planning checklist and a sewing time line to make sure the dress is finished before the wedding.
Get on the EXPRESS for "Photography"Know How to Get into Photography and Become a Professional Photographer
Welcome aspiring photographer! You are here because you have a love for or are interested in taking up the art of photography. Plain and simple. Well, good for you!
On the other hand if you're not...why should you get into photography?
- You can invoke powerful feelings that move and inspire people.
- You can develop your artistic side and eye to see beauty in all things.
- You can capture people's precious moments to create priceless memories.
- You can make a difference by telling the world's stories through imagery.
- You can make money doing something fun, exciting, and stimulating.
Whether you want to be an editorial photographer, fashion photographer, event photographer, portrait photographer, commercial photographer, landscape photographer, etc., there are so many paths you could go with photography - as a profession, hobbit, or just for fun.
But anybody can take a photo you say? On the surface, photography does seem like something anybody and their monkey can do; hence, you hold a camera, focus it, and hit the shutter button. And don't think just being able to apply Instagram filters is what makes a photo professional.
It would be an insult to the real professionals out there to say that anybody with a camera or phone is a photographer; however, at the same, anybody certainly can become a photographer. It's simply a matter of having the basic foundation down then building upon that to continue mastering your craft.
By taking the "Photography Express," your destination includes:
- How to select the perfect camera for you, not the most expensive nor best rated one that changes every year.
- How to master the basic and advanced photo-taking techniques that all professional photographers know.
- How to manipulate all sorts of lighting or none whatsoever with each camera shot and angle regardless of flash.
- How to polish up your photos to perfection during final post-editing with different editing options and software.
- How to take photography to the next level by being a professional photography in starting your own business.
- Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action to learn photography for beginners.
...and much more.
There is more to the art of photography than most people would ever imagine. All the nuances of a photo meticulously created takes skills and mastery. "Photography Express" will give you everything you need to get up to speed to being a professional photographer.
Photography Tips Articles
Photography Tips Books